[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 19 14:41:06 EST 2018

Hi Hank,
I just saw it on facebook; 2,400 lm, so is it about 240W?
Are you running it with a 36V dc system?
I have tested a single 8000lm led to 2000psi, but all the dc drivers I have seen
have had those big cylindrical electrolytic capacitors & so haven't bothered
testing the drivers & instead have them in the hull.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad