[PSUBS-MAILIST] ALON Transparent Aluminium

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Feb 25 14:46:25 EST 2018

Boahh - Transparent Aluminium !!.

Just found the link. Thanks Jürgen
I was assumed it will be never ever developt..

Okay we have by now:

Cellular phones, Tricorders, Touchscreens, Medicine Body scanners,
Laser and Plasma guns, 3D Printers and some remaining wales.

Only open items are Warp drive, Beaming and the Enterpríse themself..

http://www.surmet.com/technology/alon-optical-ceramics/index.php
<http://www.surmet.com/technology/alon-optical-ceramics/index.php>

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----