[PSUBS-MAILIST] Joystick

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 27 21:15:22 EST 2018

Hi Alec,
I like that idea of setting the speed on the vertical thrusters, however
I believe GL requires spring to centre joysticks so that if you are incapacitated
or whatever, you don't keep going down. Maybe I could appease this regulation
by having a timer that requires a push of a button once a minute to continue
at this speed. ( like a dead man's switch) There will be the back up of some
maximum depth control logic.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad