[PSUBS-MAILIST] PLC HMI selection

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 3 15:12:06 EST 2018

Thanks for the advice Steve.
The Ezautomation is looking best so far but as with a lot
of things submarine, the more you delve in to it the more manifoldly
complex it gets. I need to study up on temperature sensors etc &
make sure exactly what mudules I want. I dont have most of my sensors
which is good as I may have to buy sensors to match the input modules,
to maximise the channels.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad