[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial Grade O2 vs. Medical

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 3 18:06:01 EST 2018

Hi Steve,

I've had the same experience as Hank. You buy a tank, but each time you
refill it you turn it in and are given a different one. I really don't see
this as a problem, in fact I like it because the gas company takes care of
tank inspections and maintenance. If you wanted extra security, I would
suggest checking the contents of each tank with a gas analyzer rather than
trying to always use the same tank. It really doesn't matter which tank it
is, just what's inside.

Best,
Alec

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <