[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial Grade O2 vs. Medical

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 4 09:58:00 EST 2018

 Hi Steve,I am having trouble understanding the risk with the aluminum tank.  If you are diving at max depth your at around 110 lbs pressure.  The tank will not collapse  if it has 110 psi in it and it is almost empty by then anyways.  If the tank did fail it would loose buoyancy, but your sub can easily survive that with the size of your mbt's.  Hank