[PSUBS-MAILIST] At Home O2 Cleaning Process

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 7 00:32:09 EST 2018

Brian,
the submarine grade that molecular products sell are all over 2mm.
http://www.molecularproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sofnolime-D-L-S-TDS-v9.pdf
You could contact them for advice.
It may boil down to both what you can get locally & what is suitable
for your system.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad