[PSUBS-MAILIST] At Home O2 Cleaning Process

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 7 16:19:24 EST 2018

Brian, Cliff,
in my O2 system I am planning to have low pressure O2 coming through the hull with first a stop valve ( needle valve) Then a manual bypass valve ( needle valve) followed
by a rebreather style solenoid valve & finally a click style paediatric regulator.
So the paediatric regulator will be set just below normal consumption with an automatic
top up from my solenoid valve based on readings from O2 sensors. The bypass valve is
to manually bleed in O2 if the regulator & solenoid valve fail.
Brian could get away with just the stop valve, the bypass valve & the paediatric
regulator seeing he has a larger hull than we do. He could just manually adjust the
regulator off O2 readings.
Cliff, does that flow valve click on & off all the time or is it quiet in operation.