[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scrubber

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 8 16:25:45 EST 2018

But you need something to tamp the Sofnolime down as it settles. My old
scrubber used a layer of foam under the lid. My new one has a cylindrical
lid that slides between the two cylinders and is kept tight by bungee
cords. Emile's scrubber as I recall uses springs. You just need something
that will compress the Sofnolime to prevent the formation of an empty gap.
If there is a gap between the top of the Sofnolime and the bottom of the
lid, air will follow the path of least resistance and not get scrubbed.

Best,
Alec

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <