[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 fittings

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 11 18:17:05 EST 2018

 Brian,For inside the sub you can just put a paediatric regulator on a medical O2 tank.  Hank

   All,                  I'm still a bit perplexed about which fittings I should get for my small inside O2 bottle.  At my local dive shop they have a rebreather bottle that is commonly used ( I believe 17 cu ft.) but it has a female fitting on it.  The fittings I see at EMT  http://www.emtmedicalco.com/OXYGEN-AIR-FLOWMETERS-FITTINGS_c85.htm   have a different type of fitting .   The rebreather bottle seems like a good size for inside bottle.  Apparently Poseidon Rebreathers has an office close to me just south of LA,  the guys at the dive shop are helping me sort out the right fittings and are inquiring through Poseidon,.  They deal with Poseidon and know the people over there.   On those regulators, is there just a single stage and it is then just cracked slightly above your flow rate?    Brian_______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org