[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 fittings

Fri Jan 12 10:03:42 EST 2018

Almost all cylinders available for purchase at dive shops can be ordered with DIN valves instead of with yoke valves. Finding the hybrid ones with the adapter inserts may be a bit tougher. I use the full depth 300 bar DIN valves for SCUBA diving exclusively. For a sub, I might lean more towards standard industrial valves and fittings.

Sean

Sent from ProtonMail mobile