[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mail

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 22 23:07:04 EST 2018

Don't know what happened with the mail list recently.
The mail came in with a flood & not in the correct order.
Alec had tried to contact Jon, not sure if he has been successful.
I had been looking in to putting up a Psub Facebook page as a temporary option,
& contacting as many members as possible to join.
There exists a Psub Facebook page but I am not sure of it's origins or
who is on the administration of it.
Pete; I had a facebook friend request from you but not sure if it is genuine
as there is no profile picture or info on the facbook page. Can you confirm
if it's you as there has been a lot of scams going on. Thanks.