[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ammeter / PLC Question

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 23 14:34:20 EST 2018

Jon,
I have noticed in the local electronics store that where there was just
an Arduino board, now there is a section with all the peripheral sensors etc.
I bought an Arduino board with an SD card reader & temperature sensor
for monitoring my motor temperature when testing but are now looking
at doing that with the plc.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad