[PSUBS-MAILIST] Innerspace Science update

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 25 18:02:47 EST 2018

Great page Alec, thanks.
I might have told this story before, but  after a few attempts at getting
my subs weight right, I went to the local boat ramp to attempt my first
dive. When I got there, there were about 30 school children around 10
years old sailing P class yachts. I turned the car around to go home when
a man ran up to my car & asked me not to go, saying the children were
going on lunch break & that they had inflatables & would act as safety crew.
So I had an attentive audience & successfully did my first dive of about
30 minutes. When I came back They were all clapping me. So I guess
I have done my first educational stint!
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad