[PSUBS-MAILIST] deep test

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 26 13:41:12 EST 2018

Thanks Al for the info.  A am aware of Alec's test apparatus.  I can do
essentially the same thing with my PLC.  I would just have to put a little
ladder logic in for the test that has a timer that opens the solenoid valve
that blow my MBT.  I want to hear what has worked for others then I will
modify the procedure.  You commented that you guys had no formal backup
plan if Snoopy flooded, what about with Persistence, did you have formal
plan to recover the boat if it flooded and if so what was it?

Cliff

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Al Secor via Personal_Submersibles <