[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 30 20:21:20 EST 2018

Hi Doug,
thanks for the concern.
A few of us weren't getting mail but it started up again.
One of my emails didn't make it back but it was mainly addressed to Cliff.
This seems to be happening frequently. I did mention the facebook option
to Jon & on a previous occasion he had been positive about taking the mail
over to facebook. He had been frustrated himself about having to fix it all
the time because of anti spam initiatives.
I don't like to push things though as I am not sure where Jon is at. Alec said
he was struggling through his second year after his wife passed on.
I haven't been able to locate Jon on facebook. I hope he is not feeling excluded.
What are you up to study wise etc?