[PSUBS-MAILIST] Next trip

Daniel Lance via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 8 17:54:32 EDT 2018

Hank,
The Lake in Yellowstone National Park would be a good one ! It would be fun
to see some "black smokers" . ( Hint ! Hint ! , Alec !  ) You would need a
temperature probe near your Acrylic Dome so you don't have a "melt down "
though .  Have you ever read " Water Baby , The story of Alvin " by
Victoria Kaharl " . It gives a full accounting of diving black smokers on
the mid ocean ridges . It's a great book I highly recommend it . You should
be able to find a used copy on Amazon .
Dan Lance

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 11:27 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <