[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Independence

Mon Jul 9 09:17:18 EDT 2018

Yes, I gave up on the truck idea.  i think the truck may have got stuck on
the beach.  And also its a lot bigger to keep in the garden!  This is
easier and more useful for other things.

The idea is to just pick the sub up, move the trailer and put it on the
beach.  Wait for the tide.  Big tides here so no problem with that.

Collect in the opposite way.

So forklift method works then!
Regards
James

On 9 July 2018 at 13:08, via Personal_Submersibles <