[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wanted: Aluminum I-beam

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 10 18:58:43 EDT 2018

Hugh can you send a larger drawing.  I can not see any detail in drawing.

There has been a lot of work done by ASME for  using standard pipe
components. I like your first plan.  Yes they are heavy with flanges and
bolts but all the parts are off the shelf and there is not an issue of the
design being sound in holding pressure.

Cliff

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 5:02 PM, Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <