[PSUBS-MAILIST] inexpensive buoyancy

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 13 16:54:22 EDT 2018

Hank,
will they be well protected against collision?
From memory G.L. don't want you to have any external pods that can
cause a catastrophic situation if they fail. I.e. if your battery pod fails
you should have a large enough drop weight to counter it.
Did you consider going for a number of smaller cylinders, as 600lb
flotation is a lot to counter if one was ruptured.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad