[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS/Ocean Reef

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 15 17:48:12 EDT 2018

Alan, Jon

The GSM Gpower is intended for use with a full face mask or helmet. Have no experience with it. The surface units were a better choise in my opinion . You can give it a try 😉

I went diving today and made a short video for Jon. https://youtu.be/fW7me-i5V10

Picture: we keep this place secret fort he fisherman.

Br, Emile