[PSUBS-MAILIST] Infrared Liquid Level Sensor

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 24 01:16:59 EDT 2018

Found one on The Robot Shop site for $8-.
https://www.robotshop.com/en/gravity-liquid-level-sensor-fs-ir02.html
Says it is corrosion proof & can handle high pressure, although I
haven't been able to find a specific pressure it's rated to.
They could be good for external electronics enclosures or battery pods.
I am going to order a few & pressure test one.