[PSUBS-MAILIST] next project

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 24 20:31:31 EDT 2018

Hank, ( genius)
what sought of solenoid valves are you going to use?
They are great on my sub, all the buttons on one small controller, but
I aren't happy with my modified solenoids as they are a bit vulnerable
to corrosion.
Have done some drawings of a solenoid valve based on a pneumatically
operated top hat valve.