[PSUBS-MAILIST] dissolving foam

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 30 08:39:40 EDT 2018

Hi Hank,

I've used both acetone and gasoline for dissolving foam. They worked about
the same, and neither produced something that would pour. I suspect in
either case you'd end up needing a hole large enough to get a hand into the
tank.

Best,
Alec

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <