[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mechanical Depth Gauges

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 30 13:48:56 EDT 2018

I would get some of that stuff they sell at the automotive stores for
making your headlight lenses clear again after they turn milky ( I was
really skeptical about that stuff until I tried it but It really worked )
shine it back clear again then stick a couple of small silaca packs inside
the housing if there is room for them and see if that works.
Rick

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 10:15 AM Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles <