[PSUBS-MAILIST] Comms for the SeaQuestor Sub

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 30 19:31:22 EDT 2018

 I just purchased my comms gear for both topside and in the sub. I might
have the opportunity to get some additional headsets for the ots. If
anybody is interested let me know. Looks Like I can get them for $200 each,
6 sets available. Any takers? Has anyone used the topside headset with boom
mike for the SSB2010 in the sub.?

Purchased "Aquacom SSB2010 for the sub, OTS Headset with Boom Mike, and
OTS  STX-101 (4) channel surface unit with mike and transducer. Gotta love
Ebay.

I sent this earlier with jpg attachments but the email server must limit
attachments.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave