[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer Issue

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 31 21:22:16 EDT 2018

 Jon,You want the trailer frame sitting level when hooked to the truck so that the space between the axels and frame is the same on both axels, if one axel is hitting the frame.  If one axel is not hitting the frame then there is no harm in having the trailer on a tilt because the weight is automatically balanced out on both axels.Hank