[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 3 00:10:03 EDT 2018

Reminds me of stone henge.

Great solution Jon.

Hugh

From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] On Behalf Of James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2018 8:37 PM
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Hi Jon,

Good video.  Like the wooden gantry...it works!    I watched the video over an hour ago and still have the tune in my head........

On Tuesday, 29 May 2018, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Jon,

Nice video's, you could always make a loading dock now that it is on a permanent trailer.  A loading dock with metal rails (channels)  would be slick.  You can just roll the sub back onto the dock and have easy access to work on the sub.

Hank

On Sunday, May 13, 2018, 6:41:51 PM MDT, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

I have completed most of my trailer modifications except for additional cross-members which should arrive mid-week.  For the record, I would never purchase a used trailer again.  I thought I had found a pretty good deal on an aluminum boat trailer that could easily be converted for the submarine but unfortunately nothing could be further from the truth.  So far I have $3500 into a 10 year old trailer and could have bought a shiny new one for $3800.  Aggravates the hell out of me but lesson learned.  My advice, don't follow in my footsteps.

Jon