[PSUBS-MAILIST] Tahoe

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 7 08:36:46 EDT 2018

Brain, I have never been to South Lake Tahoe but the address of the house
a number of us has rented is on 1033 Eagle Ln, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
.  The base area is around the Tahoe Keys Marina  at 2435 Venice Drive East
, South Lake Tahoe, CA 9615.  Day one diving is out of Cave Rock - Lake
Tahoe Nevada State Park, Hwy 28, Glenbrook, NV 89413 .

See you there.

Cliff

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <