[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Pods Question

Tue Jun 12 09:58:21 EDT 2018

Hi Guys,

Brian.  The flanges are welded to both the tube and endcap.

Rick.  The reason I made them protrude onto the inside is because I wanted
plenty of material at the joint, and didn't really know any different.   I
just made it like a hatch which protrudes on both sides.

Sounds like the flush method will be ok.  It will be full penetration
welded of course.

Thanks
James

On 12 June 2018 at 14:44, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <