[PSUBS-MAILIST] Still pics

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 15 10:50:16 EDT 2018

Great story. I've been lucky to always find these guys courteous, but the
problem is they have no idea how to treat us so they get a bit scared. Now
they know you, and have seen that you went for an outing with nothing bad
coming of it, I suspect you won't have any issues with them in the future.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <