[PSUBS-MAILIST] flow meters

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 13 13:53:53 EDT 2018

Was looking into buying an 02 flow meter yesterday online and was told that
the incoming pressure to the meter had a max incoming working pressure of
50 psi. My bottles will be on the outside and I have two 02 cleaned first
stage regulators that will take them from HP to LP then into the sub.
 I guess the average LP setting is  around 150 psi + -above ambient? so I
should be able to have a dive shop re set them down to 50 psi? What have
others done that have the same scenario and wonder if there are flow meters
that can take the 150 psi in?

Rick