[PSUBS-MAILIST] flow meters

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 13 15:13:22 EDT 2018

Rick,
as you say "above ambient" so at 350' depth you will have 130psi
coming out of the regulator plus another 175psi for the ambient depth.
EMT have this...https://www.emtmedicalco.com/GENTEC-OXYGEN-FLOWMETER-WITH-REGULATOR-0-15-LPM-CGA-870-OR-540-191M.htm
I bought a pressure regulator for inside the hull to deal with that,
however the click style paediatric regulators they have take a high inlet pressure
although I can't see any literature on this at EMT.....
https://www.emtmedicalco.com/PEDIATRIC-REGULATORS-0-4-LPM-CGA-870-8704.htm