[PSUBS-MAILIST] depth gauge

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 15 11:58:51 EDT 2018

Hi all, recently there was talk about a depth gauge.  Jon mentioned the accuracy being being a percentage of depth.  In an effort to save battery life, I am thinking I should add a digital depth or pressure gauge.  My feeling is, if it is accurate in terms of change of depth it would be valuable to have.  The question is, is the accuracy short fall a mater of actual depth or change of depth or both?  I don't care about actual depth, I just care about change of depth.Hank