[PSUBS-MAILIST] life support test

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 20 18:07:51 EDT 2018

Interesting...how are you powering it.  The manual says it is powered by a wall-wart.

1) Rise time to 5000 ppm under typical CO2 production with scrubber disabled.            and O2 disabled ?   With O2 not disabled would increase cabin pressure. 2) Rise time to steady state under typical CO2 production with scrubber enabled, and characterization of steady state CO2 level,       You should add " with O2 enabled ! " 3) Time to scrubber breakthrough (5000 ppm) under typical CO2 production with scrubber enabled,
3) Time to pull down from 5000 ppm to steady state value after enabling fresh scrubber,           This seems a little dicey,  level could go well above 5000 ppm  temporarily 4) Time to pull down from 5000 ppm to zero (or <400 ppm) with no CO2 production.          I would have to get out of the sub at 5000 ppm ,  might that not stir up the air?   Brian