[PSUBS-MAILIST] 02 sensor and coms

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 24 06:39:21 EDT 2018

I saw it Rick, just haven't completely decided yet so didn't respond, however you did get me thinking about it again and I believe I'm going to use an O2 sensor intended for rebreathers that will be interfaced with an Arduino microprocessor.  They are manufactured by Analytical Industries and distributed by Dive Gear Express, most under $100 and have a life of two years.
I have no experience with OTS yet but sure hope it is better for more than 100 feet.
Jon