[PSUBS-MAILIST] vessel prefix for personal/recreational submarines

k6fee via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 25 23:54:58 EDT 2018

S.S. is already designed for Steam Ship.
Keith T

-------- Original message --------From: irox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 3/25/18  8:46 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] vessel prefix for personal/recreational submarines
Nice idea, I like it.
DV - Diving Vessel
PDV Powered Diving Vessel