[PSUBS-MAILIST] vessel prefix for personal/recreational submarines

Øystein Skarholm via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 26 01:14:46 EDT 2018

DSV is commonly used for Dive Support Vessel in the oil and Gas industry.
PSV is commonly used for platform support vessel

RC - Recreational Submarine ( research submarine)

MPS -Manned Personal Submarine

--
Vennlig hilsen
Øystein Skarholm