[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36vdc charger

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 28 16:43:58 EDT 2018

On the K600 that would mean disconnecting the batteries from the main power penetrator in the battery pod, pulling out the battery tray, and disconnecting the series wiring configuration.  I think I'm going to try a 36v solution so I can take a "car jumper" type of approach within the cabin and charge via the main supply cables that run to the battery pod.