[PSUBS-MAILIST] Press Fit

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 29 22:42:43 EDT 2018

Thanks Hugh,
I'll have a look in the shops after easter to get a handle on whats available.
On the net there seems to be quite a range in prices from about $30- to thousands.
Always enjoy visiting your premises & seeing the Q-sub and would appreciate
any advice with this precision machining.
How is the Q-sub going?
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad