[PSUBS-MAILIST] regulator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 30 13:43:20 EDT 2018

Cliff,I just installed my R364-02B regulator on my arm and the instructions talk about a non relieving model.  I assume this one is relieving because when I reduce the pressure to the arm the excess pressure bleeds off when turning the adjustment knob. Is that correct?   Also to anyone with an opinion, the air system regulator for compensation to the arm is literally 1 foot from my side positioning thruster.  This makes me think I should air compensate that thruster instead of oil.   The system works with a small 3L air holding tank that is maintained at 300 psi from the main HP tank.  I am not sure if I should risk feeding the thruster from the small tank, in case the thruster seal  leaks it could cause the arm to flood.  Hank