[PSUBS-MAILIST] regulator

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 30 17:35:52 EDT 2018

As per Alan's note this is the pressure reducing/relieving version.  Only
difference with mine is I prefer the SS version. I have a single pressure
reducing/relieving regulator fed off a scuba regulator LP port pressure
compensating 4 minn Kota 101 lower units.  I have  mine oriented sideways
and have not installed the tube Alan discussed as it seems to be working
fine the way I have it.  I want to get more dive time / experience on the
pressure compensation systems before I make any changes.

Cliff

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 12:43 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <