[PSUBS-MAILIST] Steel Grade Query

Thu May 3 10:26:06 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I am reluctantly asking this as it looks like I haven't bothered to try and
find out, but I can assure you all I have tried.  Also appreciate there is
a lot to this subject.

I am trying to find a reliable source of info into getting the Modulus of
Elasticity and Poisson's Ratio of common pipes so I can run it through the
calculator.  Tensile strength and yield info is easy to find.

I need:

a53 b
a106
a333
a316

These are my options of pipe that I can get.  Currently leaning towards a53
as the most suitable.

Does anyone have a reliable source.
Thanks
James