[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor project starts hull Fabrication.

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 6 21:36:36 EDT 2018

Hi all it's been an interesting road this last year, with half of Sonoma
County burned to the ground, and Wyvonne being diagnosed with cancer. But I
am busy designing new homes for the rebuild and Wy is doing well with
treatments. So here is some exciting news, the SeaQuestor will officially
be under construction tomorrow. The hull drawings have been completed and
the steel fabrication contracts agreed upon. So over the next 4-5 weeks the
hull sections should be fabricated and all of the stainless steel hatch
rings will be waterjet cut and milled. Exciting moment in history. I have
permission to film all phases of fabrication as part of my contracts. So
stay tuned for videos to come.
Best Regards,
David Colombo
SeaQuestor.