[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 13 13:47:15 EDT 2018

Thanks for your input Alan! Since I DON'T understand anything about
electricity at all, this has been a real frustrating process and I have
been very tempted to just go back to the plans for the K-350 and use the
tried and true incandescent bulbs in a one atmosphere housing but I haven't
given up quite yet.
We just had a new fissure pop up last night, I think number 17 after a
couple days of all fissures just just off gassing with no lava. Wish I had
the sub done for when it reaches the ocean and it will.
Rick

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <