[PSUBS-MAILIST] attaching wires

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 13 13:55:15 EDT 2018

Hi Alec,

I am actually using them for attaching tube as it passes the frames thanks
to someones input on this site a while ago. I have about 4 things in the
Conn that are mounted up close to the flange and I need to run those wires
down until they can run horizontally along the top of the hull to the
buss's. I just found some small plastic adhesive hooks on line that will
work though I will probably use gorilla glue for each one as I doubt the
adhesive is very good coming from China.
Rick

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 1:43 AM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <