[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 13 20:40:11 EDT 2018

I have completed most of my trailer modifications except for additional cross-members which should arrive mid-week.  For the record, I would never purchase a used trailer again.  I thought I had found a pretty good deal on an aluminum boat trailer that could easily be converted for the submarine but unfortunately nothing could be further from the truth.  So far I have $3500 into a 10 year old trailer and could have bought a shiny new one for $3800.  Aggravates the hell out of me but lesson learned.  My advice, don't follow in my footsteps.
Jon