[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 24 16:47:19 EDT 2018

The unit in mounted to the FRP cowling around my aft MBT.  As such water completely surrounds the transducer and I bring the wiring through the hull with a Subcon bulkhead penetrator. Only affect of pressure is to compress the potted transducer.  The transducer does not penetrate the pressure hull.

Cliff

Sent from my iPhone