[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 29 12:46:30 EDT 2018

Nice going Jon! Thanks for the video links...

I built a similar gantry arrangement for lifting Snoopy, though I only
have one lift beam (steel) on two 6X6 stanchions and a chain hoist. It
does the job, though I dream of a true gantry in the shop one day.

The new trailer looks like a beaut... I know you've put a lot of
effort into the trailer project, but the results look great to me. ~
Doug