[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 29 15:13:18 EDT 2018

I agree 100% Ian.

      From: irox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>; Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

<!--#yiv4239934738 DIV {margin:0px;}-->Nice videos!  Thanks for making them!  And thanks for sharing progress - I find these updates very motivating and help me remember I get on with my projects too.

I've recently ordered a 2000lb Aluminum Gantry Crane.  I figure the biggest chance of accident with when moving the sub.  I had originally planned on moving it with two engine hoists, but this look like a recipe for problems.  Also, since I'm normally working on my sub alone, I need something I can safely use by myself.  I should be able to set it up by myself inside my garage.

Cheers!
  Ian.